Celery and apple cream
Preparation : 10 minutes
Portions : 8
Cooking : 30 minutes
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 2 leeks
- 4 big apples (Mc Intosh)
- 2 cups of celery in pieces
- 1 carrot in cubes
- 2 potatoes peeled and cut in dice
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 1 pinch of worn nutmeg
- Fines herbes (if possible fresh)
- In a pan, melt the butter and add leeks. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Add apples, celery and cubes of carrot. Cook 5 minutes and stire.
- Add potatoes, broth, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce the fire and cook 30 minutes.
- Mash in the "blender" (we can add some milk or some cream).