Oatmeal, apple and chocolat chip cookies
Preparation : 15 minutes
Portions : 24
Cooking : 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups of white sugar or granular maple sugar
- 1 cup of soft butter or margarine
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate ( small cow)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 big eggs
- 2 cups of peeled apples cut in dice
- 3 cups of oatmeal
- 1 cup of chocolate chips or caramel
- Preheat the oven in 190 ° C (375 ° F).
- In a big bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the sugar and the butter during approximately 5 minutes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, the vanilla and the eggs and beat until the preparation is homogeneous.
- Add apples, oatmeal and chocolate chips and mix with a wooden spoon.
- On two big (not greased) cookie plates, drop the dough, 1/4 of cup at the time, leaving a space of 3 inches between each cookie.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes or until cookies are golden (make a rotation of plates at half the cooking time)
5 days in ambient temperature or 1 month in a hermetic packaging in the freezer.