Blueberry and apple crisp
Preparation : 20 minutes
Portions : 8
Cooking : 50 minutes
- 1 cup of oat (old style)
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of butter in pieces
- 2 1/2 cups of frozen or fresh bluberries
- 4 cups of peeled apples cut in dice
- Preheat the oven in 375° F.
- Grease slightly a 2 liters cooking dish.
- For the filling: in an average bowl, combine the oat, half of the flour, half of the sugar and the cinnamon.
- Add the butter and sand by rubbing hands in the flour until the obtaining of a granular texture.
- In a big bowl, combine blueberries and apples with the rest of the sugar (1/4 cup) and some flour (1/4 cup).
- Pour the mixture of blueberries and apples into the prepared cooking dish . Strew the filling also on fruits.
- Cook until apples are soft and until the filling is golden, approximately 50 minutes.
- Serve hot, with some vanilla ice cream or some milk or some cream 35 %.