Preparation : 10 minutes
Portions : 4
- 6 apples (Cortland)
- 2 celery sticks
- 1/4 cup of shallot or chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup of almond or pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon juice
- Peel, remove the heart and cut apples in dice.
- Dip apples into the lemon juice.
- Then, in a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the milk ( quantity according to wished texture).
- Poor into apples and mix well.
- Add almonds or pine nuts and serve.
* If desired we can add strong cheddar cheese cubes.