Salmon with syrup and mustard
Preparation : 5 minutes
Portions : 4
Cooking : 12 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup (60ml) of butter
- 1/4 cup (60ml) of maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons (20 ml) of maple mustard from les Verers Franklin
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) of soya sauce
- Preheat the oven in 425°F (220° C).
- Place the salmon in a cooking dish of 8 inches (20 cms).
- Cook the butter in microwave in high intensity until melted, about 15 seconds.
- Add the maple syrup, the maple mustard and the soya sauce. Coat the salmon.
- Bake until the salmon crumbles off with the fork, approximately 12 minutes.
- Serve with rice or small potatoes.